COVID-19 Safety Protocol
At Dr. Strobach, our priority is the customer. Latest technology equipment, designed to eliminate the risk of viral infection as well as strict protocols have been integrated into our workflow to ensure the safety of customers and staff as well.
- Each staff member is equipped with a mask, a plastic visor and a lap coat.
- While visiting the clinic, all patients must wear a mask. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance.
- Before proceeding, the client must answer a few questions related to COVID-19 disease.
- Onsite contactless temperature measurement applies to all patients
- In the operating room, the patient washes his hands, puts his mask in a bag, and rinses his mouth for 1 min with hydrogen peroxide.
The HA300 portable air filter is a high-efficiency filtration unit that is used to capture aerosols directly from the source (the mouth). Epurair’s HEPA filter eliminates 99.97% of all airborne pathogens 0.3 microns or more and is used in more than 200 hospitals around the world.
DryShield performs all the tasks of a high-suction evacuator, a bite block, a tongue protector, and a mouth guard. DryShield is actively used in Dr. Strobach.